rss
twitter
    Follow me on twitter, if you like!

I can blog from my email...

This recent discovery I think, is AMAZING!!!

I have been trying all afternoon in work to set up email on my phone so that I can take a picture and then just blog about it but technology and Microsoft being as they are, never worked... surprise surprise! The only problem I now have is when I take a picture I have to wait till I am at home to blog about it, but oh well I can live with that as I can now email a blog more often whilst in work.

I am probably getting a bit too excited about this but who cares?

Any way recent news Spurs 3-1 Leeds, the fast becoming Tottenham legend Defoe scoring all 3 goals in what was a very tense match as a Spurs fan. John Terry sacked as captain. Raised a few debates in the office about his right to keep the armband or not and being a role-model. Majority decide he should not be captain as millions of kids would look up and respect him where as others were trying to relate it to others sleeping about in the office, I think it is a bigger scale here!

Oh well...

Follow me on twitter if you like or add me as a friend to Facebook

Peace

0 comments: